Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Missing you

My heart is crying because it is alone
It is weeping without making a single sound
My heart is heavy with many sad emotions
Which feel heavier than a thousand pounds
Your void in my life, ever since you left
Has caused an unstoppable emotional leakage
My heart and mind are never in-sync
And I am shivering as I write this message
I miss you

My heart aches for you
My eyes cry for you
My lips long for you
My hands feel alone without you
My body shivers without you
Please tell me what to do
I miss you

Without you
Sweet tastes sour
And nothing in this world
Seems worthy enough to devour
Coffee and hot chocolate
Just doesn’t taste the same
Going out to have ice cream
Feels boring and pretty lame
And for this sorry state of mine
I have your absence to blame
I miss you

Miss u so much Am...



No comments: